- Hue, the city on the Perfume River, bears Vietnam's most ancient culture and has always been a tourist drawcard.
- It attracts both domestic and foreign tourists to the untouched temples, pagodas, vast ricefields and beautiful villas hidden in bonsai gardens.
- Hue's variety of food can satisfy people with the most discerning tastes.
People of Hue are always gentle, polite and friendly to tourists.
- In Hue, WATERLAND HOTEL will be the best choice for your stay, food, and entertainment.
Our hotel, equipped with state-of-the-art European facilities, combines with Vietnam's traditional style and professional, experienced and hospitable staff to provide you the best service during your stay in Hue.
- From WATERLAND HOTEL, it takes you only four minutes on foot to the romantic Perfume River....
- WATERLAND HOTEL will be your Vietnam home away from home.
* Phu Bai airport – 12 kilometres, 15 minutes by car Bai Airport
* Hue Railway Station – 3.5 kilometres, 5 minutes by car
* 24-hours airport Pick up and taxi service available
* Perfume river - 3 minutes by walking
* Near by Brown eyes bar , Missy Roo restaurant ,DMZ bar , Dong Ba market