All rooms and suites are inspired by an ancient Vietnamese external style architecture. With massive wood columns holding each roof beam structure brings the richness beauty of the Vietnamese heritage. The roof tops are covered with handmade antique terrocotta tiles from the mekong delta, an area known for terrocotta bricks, tiles and potteries.
All suites and some rooms feature an outdoor living room, double beds, seperate bath and shower, refrigerator, mini bar, flat screen TV, DVD player, a library of movies and music, air conditioning, and safe for your personal belongings. Each room is given a special Vietnamese name depicting its meaning.
- Hoi An –has an antique mural paintings featuring an old Vietnamese traditional wedding. It has largest bedroom space, seperate bathrooms, and large outdoor living area.View of the garden and sea.
- Phu An –has its own little garden with a pool and sea view. Large room and seperate bathrooms with outdoor living area.
- Long An – is decorated with an Italian Venetian touch. Built on a cliff with the highest view, it has its own seaview balcony. Large living area, bedroom, and outdoor bathroom with shower only.
- Nam An- was the first suite to be built. Two storey suite with a outdoor living area upstairs to enjoy the garden and seaview. Upstairs area can be used as an extra bed for children. Seperate bathroom with bathtub only.
- Dong An—Two storey suite with a outdoor living area upstairs to enjoy the garden and seaview. Upstairs area can be used as an extra bed for children Seperate bathroom with bathtub only.
- All rooms have double-beds and bathroom with shower only. Fully equipped with all a amenities